Malt Whisky Trail - From 7 up to 14 days
Eight distilleries and a cooperage on the Malt Whisky Trail, the Cashmere Visitor Centre, castles & gardens and optional tour to the West Coast and Isle of Skye.
- Magnificent Highland scenery
- A beautiful coastline
- Attractive towns and fishing villages
- Castles at Brodie and Ballindalloch
- Elgin's magnificent Cathedral, known as 'the Lantern of the North
- The plains of the Laich of Moray
- Follow the River Spey to the dramatic Grampian Highlands
- Johnsons of Elgin Cashmere Visitor Centre
- Excellent accommodation, traditional Scottish food and exceptional service
Speyside is home to more than half the distilleries in Scotland and a heavenly combination of whisky and water awaits you in whisky country, encapsulating the true spirit of Scotland. A unique trail of world famous malts, distinctive distilleries and a unique cooperage weaves among the woods and glens of the Spey Valley.
The traditions of distilling and maturing Scotch Whisky have evolved through the centuries, using crafts passed from generation to generation in a continual process of refinement. Today fine Scotch Malt Whisky is produced in distilleries located in the most picturesque of settings, close to the natural ingredients on which their unique flavour depends.
For further information on this tour and accommodation options please visit: www.maltwhiskytrail.com
- Door to door chauffeur / guide throughout your tour
- Luxury travel in a Limousine MPV www.autoliner-mpv.com/virtual_tour.htm
- Bed, Breakfast and Evening meal in a high quality hotel
- Admission charges to distilleries and cooperage.
This tour can be customized for the group and extended up to 21 days including a visit to The Great Glen, Fort William and The Isle of Skye and returning via Glen Coe, Rannoch Moor and Loch Lomond. As part of a grand UK tour vacation we can also incorporate a visit to the English Lake District spending 2 weeks in Scotland before or after your stay in the Lakes.
- Pre / post dinner Guided Whisky Tasting Evenings
- Highland Golf days - choose from over 22 Golf Courses in Banffshire
- Salmon fishing on the River Spey, Avon and Livet; The Avon is a major tributary of the Spey, and is joined by the Livet before reaching the middle reaches of the Spey near Bridge of Avon.
- Golf, Fishing and Shooting packages
Prices are all inclusive and vary dependant on the standard of accommodation which can range from £50.00 up to £130.00 pp per night for Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal.
Group size: up to 6 per tour as a block reservation
Price range: Upwards from £750.00 per person for a 7 day tour
Please provide the following information with your enquiry:
- Tour preference: 7, 14 or 21 days
- Travel dates
- Luggage requirement
- Group size
- Accommodation budget per person
- Airport / collection point and return destination at end of tour
- Additional attractions / places that you wish to visit in Scotland
- Do you have any food allergies?
- Do you wish to do any leisure activities such as golf or fishing?
- Inbound and outbound airport