Led Zeppelin Odyssey Tour
This is a specialist UK Tour vacation for the Led Zeppelin enthusiast which will take you on a musical odyssey to some of the most beautiful parts of England and Wales with optional visit to the Scottish Highlands.
This is essentially a leisure vacation which effectively blends in the history and music of Led Zeppelin as part of a wider UK vacation.
- Full tour vacations shall include general tourist destinations as well as visits to places of relevance in connection with the history of the band and in particular, those places which have played a part in the making of the music.
- Transport will be provided for up to 6 passengers in a custom built limousine MPV complete with superb on-board entertainment system - CD, DVD, and 5.1 Surround sound.
- The tour is based on six people sharing a single vehicle and excludes the cost of air transfers. Our prices can also be structured for smaller groups.
- Tours are individually customized and priced in accordance with the overall requirements of the traveling group and the itinerary is designed in strict compliance with our Privacy and Confidentiality policy detailed herein.
- Our prices include all UK travel, accommodation in a choice pub or 2/3 star hotel including bed, breakfast and evening meal, entrance fees where applicable and daily provision of tea, coffee, orange juice, mineral water and biscuits.
- The vehicle is supplied with a full Led Zeppelin back catalogue of CD's and DVD's together with a choice selection of alternative music.
- We aim to provide a nostalgic trip to historical locations and places which have influenced or played a part in the making of this compelling and dynamic music.
- Our journey will take you on a musical odyssey through some of the most beautiful countryside in England and Wales and will bring you closer to those rich songwriting days of the 1970’s and the legacy of Led Zeppelin…
- 3 - 4 day Mini-break tours
- 7 /14 / 21 day Tour vacations
Sample 21 Day Itinerary
- Scotland - Edinburgh - Highlands
- The World Heritage Site at Hadrian’s Wall
- Lake District National Park
Plus Led Zeppelin related: musical recording milestones, film and historical locations, social ports of call and inspirational locations.
- Spring and summer only 1st April to 30th September
- Tours are restricted to a pre-determined number each year
- Advance reservations only by 31st December
- Maximum group size: 6
For overseas visitors traveling to the UK we can collect from all UK airports. However, it is advisable to discuss the tour format first as this may directly affect your choice of inbound and outbound airport.
Heathrow or Gatwick
- Essential to the overall experience the traveling ‘group’ will be personally chauffeured throughout the tour by a travel guide with extensive knowledge of the music and history of Led Zeppelin.
- Passengers will be offered a deliberately low key personalized service, traveling in understated style and luxury to the various tour locations in a custom built Autoliner Limousine.
- To see a Virtual Tour of the Autoliner Limousine please click on link:www.autoliner-mpv.com/virtual_tour.htm
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Invasion of privacy is a fundamental issue and we do not wish to cause offence to the surviving members of Led Zeppelin and their families.
Therefore, our tours do not include visits to any related private property without prior authorization. We must also emphasize that tour locations exclude visits to sensitive locations and specifically the private residences owned by Robert Plant, Jimmy Page or John Paul Jones.
Furthermore, as part of our confidentiality policy we will not divulge any sensitive information which has been compiled during our research.
To register advance interest for tours commencing April 2008 please fill in the General Enquiry Form on our website including the following information:
- Party size
- Provisional travel dates [If known]
- Preferred tour duration
- Destinations and places of interest that you wish to visit in the UK
- Accommodation preference