Tour B - Hilltop & Peter Rabbit - Full Day
9 Lakes Tour plus Hilltop and Peter Rabbit
- Hilltop, Beatrix Potter’s Farm - 40 minute stopover
- Hawkshead - the ancient village and church of St Michael and all the Angels
- Tarn Hows - "England's most beautiful view"
- Wordsworth's School - 16th Century Hawkshead Grammar School
- Coniston Water - 45 minutes round lake cruise on the Steam Yacht Gondola with optional stop off at Brantwood Jetty to visit Brantwood by prior arrangement [Service runs 23rd March to 31st October]
- Grasmere and Rydal Water
- Photo opportunities throughout the tour - including Wordsworth's Dove Cottage
Pub lunch, Lake Cruise and admission to Hilltop and Dove Cottage
Tour highlights captured on complimentary CD
Optional light lunch at Beatrix Potter's Yew Tree Farm. Step back in time and enjoy home cooked foods in the historic tea room furnished by Beatrix Potter herself in 1930. Enjoy a simple, seasonal and sensational menu 'prepared from scratch to perfection.’
Jon and Caroline Watson are commited to farming using traditional methods at Yew Tree Farm and support a Belted Galloway beef herd and Herdwick hill flock.
With support from the National Trust, Leader+ and Distinctly Cumbrian they set up Heritage Meats to supply consumers with naturally reared meat directly from the farm.
Hilltop is closed on Thursday and Friday; however, the gardens and shop are open at no extra charge.
Click here to download a PDF information sheet about this tour
Prices from £75.00
Child under 12
Prices from £50.00